Monday, October 27, 2008

So much to tell

I haven't been on in a month!!! I can't believe it. I have been super busy but now that I have a moment I'll fill you in on all the happenings. First off Zahra's Studio Gallery's October opening party was a rousing success. The Gentling kicked ass (please do book them if your next event lends itself to a melodic, gothicky, metal kind of feel), the faerie paintings seemed to just sell all night long (it's not too late though, it will be hanging until November 15th), and so we started the fall season with a bang. Now moving forward a bit of info on upcoming events: November 17th American Stripper will start at Zahra's (info to come a lil later).


News from Long Island- Empire State Studios in Long Island is hosting a group art show with the theme of MASKS. I submitted one as well as Jennifer Ruell-Huckell (a talented ceramisist that displayed at Zahra's last year). The party is on November 1st, starting at 7pm. Check out their website empirestatestudios.com.

Time to think about gifts for the upcoming season- Tanya Kukucka hand paints beautiful bowls that I just can't say enough about. Check her out on myspace she is one of my top friends.

Also, Blak Star Clothing Co. now has their newest line of alternative tees, dresses, hats, scarves and more. They are all available at Zahra's Studio. Nothing is over $30!!!


More to come later...I promise...

No comments: