Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well deserved press for an artist that just exhibited at Zahra's

Chris Pappan just exhibited at the gallery in July and August. His show was amazing and I was actually sad to send his work back. But I can't be selfish, I guess he has to show at other galleries. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a link for a review of a group show he was a part of, along with this wife Debra Yepa-Pappan. Follow this link http://www.timeout.com/chicago/articles/art-design/54711/transfusion, and you can read all about some of the talent that is out there in the world. Congratulations to the Pappans, and the other artists that were part of Transfusion. Keep an eye out for more news on the Pappans, they are a talented couple that will receive more praises from the art world. -Vanessa

No comments: